Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tommee Tippee product review!

My review:


I am new mother of twins and while searching through every brand of baby products and driving myself crazy I came across Tommee Tippee products. I bought and received several different brands of bottles and after using the different kinds, I found that tommee tippee worked the best. I had breast fed for a month and found that Tommee Tippee’s closer to nature nipples was the closest to what they were used too.
Ever since I have bought several products, such as the bottle warmer, bottles, pacifiers and monitors. I would recommend this brand to any new moms out there who just can’t make up their minds about what brand to use. Tommy Tippee is especially great for moms who breastfeed, they have all the products and little accessories necessary for a happy baby.

5/5 thumbs up 


To purchase these products
click here

No comments:

Post a Comment